You deserve to be the best version of yourself but often the first step towards recovery is the hardest to take. Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and in full confidentially we will arrange a medical professional to contact you. Alternatively contact any of the organisations below: Voices Of Hope cannot accept responsibility for any of the services provided by these or any other organisations.
- Lifeline: 0800 543 354 - Provides 24-hour telephone counselling
- Youthline: 0800 376 633 or free text 234 - Provides 24-hour telephone and text counselling services for young people
- Samaritans: 0800 726 666 - Provides 24-hour telephone counselling.
- Tautoko: 0508 828 865 - provides support, information and resources to people at risk of suicide, and their family, whanau and friends.
- Whatsup: 0800 942 8787 (noon to midnight)
- Kidsline: 0800 543 754 (4pm - 6pm weekdays)
In an emergency or if you feel you or someone you know is at risk, please call 111